- [Cook Your Favorite Foods Outdoors]: Redneck Convent Camping Stove allows you to transport a potable grill in the outdoors; Cook breakfast on the griddle, cook meat on the campfire grill, make stir fry dishes in the wok, and roast treats for dessert in the outdoor stove all while in the wilderness
- [Easily Assemble and Disassemble Grill Outside]: Camp chef grill includes four detachable legs for quick set up and tear down when on the go; Gas stove wok attachment converts to a cover and includes four latches to lock the lid to the base storing accessories inside for easy transit; Propane camp grill measures 21 inches (53.3cm) tall when fully assembled
- [3 in 1 Use]: Gas stove portable grill grid can be used to cook meat or vegetables; Camp cooking 2-sided baking pan is ideal for breakfast in the woods; Camping cooking stove wok pan allows you to cook stir fry dishes outdoors
- [Heat Using Propane Gas]: Portable camping grill uses a 16.4oz (0.49L) propane cylinder to heat; Camping grill propane heats up to 7,000 BTU’s; Includes a turn button control valve and ignition button for quick heat without using matches
- [Contents]: Package includes 1 propane camping grill, a two-sided nonstick baking pan, grill grid, temperature equalizing plate, water pan, control valve/ignition button, 4 standers, and a wok lid cover with attachable handles (screws and connectors included) and latches; Propane tank not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.