- Practical: The Redneck Convent Impact Bullet Puller Tool with 3 Expandable Collets – Bullet Remover Hammer Kit for .17 to 50 Caliber Guns easily pulls bullets from reloaded ammunition and allows you to reuse the brass, projectile, and powder
- Compatible: Works with almost every caliber from 22 Hornet to 45-70; For rimmed and rimless bullet cartridges; See full product description for complete fitment list
- Instructions Included: Diagram and step-by-step instructions are included; Recessed and expandable collet captures and grips the rim/lip of the cartridge casing and holds it in place when pulling the bullet while the O-ring clamps the collet parts together and provides clamping pressure on the cartridge case; One firm “whack” and the bullet separates from the brass
- Durable: Constructed from polycarbonate impact style body with a solid metal shaft for strength and longevity; 11.5” (29.2cm) overall length; Includes (3) heavy-duty rubber O-rings and (3) different sized collets
- Comfortable Grip: 4” (10.2cm) textured, molded, deep-profile handle for secure grip and less user fatigue
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.