- Practical: Telescopic Raft Paddle – 30” Inch Extendable Aluminum Marine Oar Telescopes to 42” Inches – Adjustable Paddle For Boat, Kayak, Raft, Jet Ski on hand whenever you’re on the water
- Versatile: Can be used for boat, kayak, raft, jet ski; Great for recreational use and emergency use
- Telescopic: Collapses to 30” (76.2cm) and telescopes/extends to 42” (106.68cm)
- Durable: Anti-corrosion aluminum pole; High-impact plastic blade
- Specifications: 14” x 6” (35.56cm x 15.24cm) blade; Lightweight; Locks into place; Single (1) paddle included
When you’re on the water, keep this Telescopic Paddle – 30” Inch Extendable Aluminum Marine Oar on hand. This paddle can be used for a boat, kayak, raft, or jet ski and extends from 2.5’ to 3.5’ (0.8m to 1.1m). Simply twist the easy to grip handle counter-clockwise to telescope and then clockwise to collapse and lock. The compact design makes this paddle easy to store, especially on a jet ski or other small boat where storage space is limited. You can use it as a backup, use it for emergencies, or even use it to get to shore without damaging or plugging your jet ski in the shallows. The aluminum telescoping pole shaft and heavy-duty 14” x 6” plastic blade make it resistant to corrosion and high impact. It is lightweight and fits easily on any marine craft. A single (1) paddle is included.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Length: 2.0 in.
Width: 30.5 in.
Height: 6.5 in.