- REPLACE MARINE LIGHTS FOR BOATS: Use this Redneck Convent Bow Lights for Boats 1-Pack to replace the existing bow or stern lighting on your boat; Package includes a single (1) navigation light that can be used on either the bow or stern of your boat
- ONE LIGHT FOR UNIVERSAL USE: Red and green lights dual output to be used on either the bow or stern; Safe to use in freshwater and saltwater without worrying about deterioration; Nav lights allow you to launch your boat in the dark and prevent collisions
- EASY TO INSTALL: Boat nav lights 1-pack comes hooked up with included wires; Simply connect to existing cables and mount on either your bow or stern (1 red green boat light included; installation hardware not included)
- RIDE LEGALLY: Must have boating lights installed and working on your marine craft to keep you and your passengers safe and legal while on the water
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from die-cast chrome zinc for maximum strength and longevity; Top overhang protects the plastic lenses and prevents damage from harsh UV rays; 2.5” x 2.75” x 1.5” inch (6.4cm x 7cm x 3.8cm) total dimensions; Included 9-inch (22.9cm) long 18AWG 600V wires are universal for standard marine applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.