- BOAT ROPE: The Redneck Convent Nylon Braided 1/2 Inch Rope with 1/4" x 15’ Chain, 500 lbs Pound Limit – Boat Windlass Anchor Rode and Dock Line is a heavy-duty and reliable rope that you can use as an anchor, dock line, or mooring line for your boat
- FOR MANY APPLICATIONS: 1/2-inch (1.3cm) size works with any anchor or mooring setup; Also use for docking or pulling, as a hoist or pulley, while camping or hiking, and during a roadside emergency; Can even be used as a tree swing or for towing small engine vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: 500-pound (225kg) working load limit; UV, rot, and mildew resistant fiber; Constructed from braided nylon for extra strength and easy handling; Nylon rope absorbs shock which is ideal for dock lines and anchor lines
- LONG CHAIN: Improved construction over throw-over anchor ropes; Each of our lines include a 3-strand nylon rope that is professionally splice knotted to G4 dipped galvanized 1/4-inch x 15-foot (0.6cm x 4.6m) chain for added stability and easy attachment to your anchor, swivel, or shackle; Other end of rope is heat-sealed to prevent unraveling
- CONTENTS: Choose between a package of (1) 1/2-inch x 100-foot anchor rope or (1) 1/2-inch x 200-foot anchor rope; Both packages come with (1) 1/4-inch x 15-foot chain spliced onto the rope; Comes wrapped around a plastic spool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.