- ONE-HAND OPERATION: The Redneck Convent Heavy-Duty Log Grabber Fire Tongs Poker Tool with Spring Handle and 3 Prong, 36” Inch – Place Wood on Campfire Fireplace allows you to keep your hands 36 inches (91.4cm) away from the fire while turning firewood logs; Spring lever action handle opens on its own when you release tension on the lever so you do not have to pull it apart with both hands; Simply grab logs and adjust them with one hand
- KEEP HANDS SAFE: 36-inch / 3-foot (31.4cm / 0.9m) overall length; 4.5-inch long x 1-inch diameter (11.4cm x 2.5cm) rubber grip handle stays cool to the touch for safety and ultimate comfort; Do not risk getting burned at your next outdoor gathering around the fire pit and use this grabber to keep away from the flames while still moving logs and controlling the flames
- GRAB LARGE LOGS: Picks up logs up to 5 inches (12.7cm) in diameter; Grabber hooks have 5-inch (12.7) inside diameter (ID) when opened wide; 7-inch (17.8cm) long curved grabber hooks for moving logs to fire pit and turning logs in fire
- BUILT TO LAST: All steel construction with black powder coat finish for added strength and longevity when used both indoors and outdoors; Use for campfire pits, smokers, or fireplaces
- SECURE GRIP: Grabber includes 3 tongs – 1 on the right, 1 on the left, and 1 on the opposite side that moves into the center between left and right tongs when spring lever is pressed so you have a sure grip and ultimate control
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.