- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The G Francis Basket Press Apple Press for Apple Juice is designed to be easily secured on a flat surface to prevent the press from tipping or falling during operation; Fruit press for wine making 5mm mounting holes; We recommend attaching the small cider press to a flat and stable table (mounting hardware not included); This apple press apple cider press makes juice making easy
- EASY TO USE: Apple presses wine press and crusher is a manual hand press; Fill the small wine press with fruit you wish to press, cover, connect the 5-inch (12.7cm) long clear plastic tubing hose to the drain, place a suitable container under the drain of the press, and turn the spindle using the 13.5-inch (34.3cm) long handle slowly to press the fruit; Pressing cloth recommended, not included; Pressure gauge not included
- LOW MAINTENANCE: When using a food press grape press, making sure your fruit crusher for cider wine grape press is clean and sanitize improves the quality of your brew tenfold; Before and after each use of this grape press for wine making, clean the fruit crusher for wine with a water hose and brush or cloth and apply lubrication to all moving parts (water hose, brush/cloth, lube not included)
- VARIOUS FOODS: Not only is this a wine crusher, this fruit wine press also works as an olive press, apple cider press, grape press, cheese press, or fruit crusher and press; Use small apple press apple crusher for up to 3 quarts (3 liters) of small, soft fruits such as grapes, cherries, tomatoes, and berries; Wine press basket grape juice press not intended for nuts, whole lemons, whole apples (to press apple, core and cut beforehand), or other hard foods
- BUILT TO LAST: Wine making press stainless steel wine press constructed from stainless steel and aluminum with cast aluminum press plate for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion; Apple crusher for cider has a 15-inch (38.1cm) overall height; Basket is approximately 7 inches x 5 inches (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.