- [Magnet Fishing Kit] Find historical artifacts while cleaning your local streams, rivers, and lakes with the Redneck Convent Large Fishing Magnet; Fishing magnet kit includes (2) large magnets and eyebolt; Use the second magnet to “fish” with a buddy or with family
- [Optimal Strength] 3.5 by .75-inch (8.9 x 1.9cm) powerful magnet made of sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) has an 880-pound (399.2kg) pulling force when directly touching ferrous metal objects; Keep magnet away from electronic devices and electrical body implants
- [Durable Construction] Steel cup protects your N35-N52 grade rope magnet from chips and cracks, while the triple-layer NiCuNi coating provides shine and rust resistance; Magnet fishing rope not included
- [Multi-Use Design] Use one magnet to find lost keys or pick up screws, bolts, and nails to clean up your garage quickly, then use the other magnet to fish for metal objects or find hooks and lures that got caught in weeds
- [Easy to Use] When you feel the big fishing magnet “catch,” pull slowly to ensure a secure hold as you “reel” in your treasures; If your first magnet gets stuck you can use the back up piece to fish for the first; Always wear gloves (not included) to protect from rope burns; Designed to be used separately due to strong pull
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.