- KEEP THAT FIRE ROARING: Use the Redneck Convent Accordion Bellows Fire Starting Tool for Wood & Coal, 16” x 7” Inch – Indoor Fireplace Outdoor Campfire Hand Bellow Pump to get your fire started faster or coax one that is burning low to rekindle; Just a few pumps provides optimal airflow to get flames burning brightly and barbeque coals back up to the perfect cooking temperature; For small to medium size fires
- PROTECT YOUR HANDS: Draws in air through a hole in the bottom and forces it out through the nozzle with every hand-pump action you give it; Easy to control so you are not blowing ash and sparks everywhere and eliminates the need to blow directly into a fire thus reducing the risks of burns; Keeps you a safe distance from fire and smoke with no additional fuel required
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Delivers a powerful stream of forced air that will fan the fire and quickly get a fire going in an indoor residential fireplace or wood stove as well as an outdoor fire pit, campfire, BBQ, coal grill, smoker; 15.75” x 1” x 7” inch (40cm x 2.5cm x 17.8cm) overall dimensions means that it is compact enough to take with you camping or on the road RVing
- FUNCTIONAL AND DECORATIVE: Efficient forced air delivery that has an attractive dark brown wood tone with metal rivets; Includes a synthetic leather loop on handle for hanging as wall art or conveniently near fireplace; Perfect for both functional and decorative use
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from sturdy wood panels and synthetic leather accordion attached to the panels with metal rivets; All hardware is metal – no plastic parts that could melt when exposed to heat; 15.75” x 1” x 7” inch (40cm x 2.5cm x 17.8cm) overall dimensions with 5-inch (12.7cm) handle, 8-inch (20.3cm) accordion, 3-inch (7.6cm) nozzle with 1/2-inch (1.3cm) nozzle circumference
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.