- USE YOUR KEG: The G. Francis 5 lb CO2 Tank is intended for draft beer systems and can be used inside your existing kegerator for dispensing beer; Additionally use for your planted aquarium as an aquarium CO2 system or convert to a soda stream machine (additional equipment and attachments not included); For CO2 only (CO2 not included); Not intended for helium or to siphon and fill other CO2 tanks
- MAKE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Fill with CO2 at your local gas supplier and start carbonating your homebrew; Ships empty for safety reasons and is still cheaper than buying a filled cylinder without trade in, even after adding cost of CO2 gas
- PERFECT SIZE: 18.2-inch x 5.1-inch (46.2cm x 13cm) overall dimensions with 14.7-inch (37.3cm) tall tank and 3.5-inch (8.9cm) CO2 valve (CGA320 valve); Keg CO2 tank dispenses 5 to 7 kegs (1/2 barrels) or 15 to 22 homebrew kegs (5 gallon)
- BUILT TO LAST: 1/2-inch CO2 tank valve (CGA320) constructed from brass with a hard-plastic knob; Tank body constructed from brushed aluminum with coated shoulder that resists rust and corrosion and has a maximum 1,800 PSI (124 Bar) service pressure
- DOT CERTIFIED: Tank is approved by DOT and stamped with certification date to allow any gas supply station to fill; We recommend recertifying the tank with a hydro test every 5 years; A hydro test (also known as DOT certification) means that it has been tested at pressures that exceed normal operating pressures to ensure that the components are safe
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.