- INBOARD FLUSHER: Use the Redneck Convent Boat Motor Flusher Round Circular Cup Muff Plunger with Hose Fitting Flush Kit – Marine Inboard Engine Flushing to obliterate salt and mineral build up along with other contaminants from your inboard boat engine with through hull water intakes when hooked up to a garden hose; Effective way to flush engine with fresh water to prevent clogging and corrosion and allow for engine adjustments
- EASY INSTALLATION: Requires no tools for installation or removal and perfect for hard-to-reach areas; Simply twist on to attach to your intake and connect your garden hose to the included quick connect fitting to run motor out of the water or use to winterize motor; Never turn water supply to full force or damage to drive may occur
- FITS YOUR BOAT: Fully adjustable and compatible with inboard engines with through hull water intakes; As long as your boat includes a water pick-up on the bottom of the boat, this flusher is for you; Make sure the boat intake scoop is less than 5 inches (12.7cm) and you have enough clearance under your trailer
- NO LEAKAGE: Round (circular) cup is easy to put on and provides maximum water flow while allowing zero leakage once you start the engine; Cup dimensions 5.6-inch outer diameter (OD), 4.9-inch inner diameter (ID), 1.75-inch depth (14.2cm OD, 12.4cm ID, 4.4cm depth); Total flusher length is 18.75 inches (47.6cm)
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) flusher and (1) quick connect style hose fitting that easily attaches to your standard garden hose (hose not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.