- HUNT & TRAP: The Redneck Convent | Body Grip Traps is a body gripper trap or body trap (BT) that has rotating jaws to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals
- VARIOUS ANIMALS: 4.5-inch (11.4cm) jaw spread to trap a variety of smaller animals; For marten, mink, and muskrat trapping; Overall dimensions 6.5” x 6” x 1.4” inch (16.5cm x 15.2cm x 3.6cm)
- EASY TO SET: Extend both springs away from the rotating jaws of the trap, grip and compress one spring and set safety hook to keep the spring compressed, repeat for the opposite spring, bring the trap jaws together while the springs are compressed, place the “dog” into the notch of the trigger, ensure that safety hooks remain in place until you leave the set
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from all steel components and powered by a set of springs; Strong springs and a magnum style jaw; This #120 trap is the same as a #110 trap but with double springs
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose from a 1-pack or 12-pack of Duke body traps to best suit your trapping needs; Check your state laws for usage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.