- HUNT & TRAP: The Redneck Convent | Body Grip Traps is a body gripper trap or body trap (BT) that has rotating jaws to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals
- VARIOUS ANIMALS: 7-inch (17.8cm) jaw spread to trap a variety of medium-sized animals; For fisher, groundhog, and raccoon trapping; Overall dimensions 9.5” x 8.3” x 1.75” inch (24.1cm x 21.1cm x 4.4cm)
- EASY TO SET: Extend both springs away from the rotating jaws of the trap, hook notched ends into the spring eyes of one spring using a set tool (not included), compress the spring and set safety hook to keep the spring compressed, repeat for the opposite spring, bring the trap jaws together while the springs are compressed, place the “dog” into the notch of the trigger, ensure that safety hooks remain in place until you leave the set
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from all steel components and powered by a set of springs; Strong springs and a magnum style jaw; This #220 trap is the same as a #120 trap but larger
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose between a 1-pack or 12-pack of Duke body traps to best suit your trapping needs; Check your state laws for usage; Setting tool recommended, not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.