- [Cook Your Favorite Foods Outdoors]: Bring a portable grill outdoors with the Redneck Convent’s Camping Stove; Cook breakfast on the griddle, cook meat on the campfire grill, make stir fry dishes in the wok, and roast treats for dessert in the outdoor stove all while in the wilderness
- [Transport Grill]: 4 detachable legs allow for quick set up and tear down when on the go; When flipped, the wok gas stove converts to a lid and includes 4 latches to lock onto the base allowing you to store accessories inside for easy transit; Fully assembled, the propane gas grill measures 21 inches (53.3cm)
- [3 in 1 Use]: Cook meat or vegetables on the gas stove portable grill grid; 2-sided camp cooking baking pan is ideal for breakfast in the woods; Camping cooking stove wok pan allows you to cook stir fry dishes outdoors
- [Heat Using Propane Gas]: Use a 16.4oz (0.49L) propane cylinder to heat the portable camping grill (propane tank not included); Includes a turn button control valve and ignition button for quick heat without using matches and can reach a 7,000 BTU output
- [Contents]: Package includes 1 propane camping grill, a two-sided nonstick baking pan, grill grid, temperature equalizing plate, water pan, control valve/ignition button, 4 legs, and a wok lid cover with attachable handles (screws and connectors included) and latches
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.