- KEEP YOUR BLADE SHARP: Add the Redneck Convent | Chainsaw Chain Sharpener Kit to your logging tools and chainsaw accessories toolbox to make quick, accurate cuts while maintaining and preserving the life of your chain saw blade
- PREVENT CLOGGING: Various chain saw file sizes are included (5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, and 7/32-inch); Fine-tooth, flat, and round chain saw files; Slough off dulled, burred metal quickly and easily with the precise saw sharpening files design to prevent clogs; Use the 5/32-inch (4mm) round chain file for a chainsaw with a 3/8 LP pitch, 3/16-inch (4.8mm) round file for a 0.325 pitch, and 7/32-inch (5.5mm) round file for 3/8 pitch
- BUILT TO LAST: Handle is constructed from strong hardwood; Files are constructed from high-strength steel for extra strength and longevity; Depth gauge with flat file allows you to set the height of the rake tooth in relation to the height of the cutting tooth by placing the gauge on top of the cutting tooth, the rake tooth exposed in the gauge, and the flat file in the gauge hole to file down the rake tooth to the proper height; Guide includes clips to hold the different sized files
- EASY STORAGE: Nylon roll-up tool pouch included in this chain saw sharpener kit for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Chainsaw blade sharpener package includes (1) 3/8-inch hardwood handle, (1) 6-inch flat fine-tooth file, (1) filing guide, (1) depth gauge, (1) 5/32-inch round fine-tooth file, (1) 3/16-inch round fine-tooth file, (1) 7/32-inch round fine-tooth file, and (1) tool pouch for your convenience; Chainsaw not included; Pair this kit with the Redneck Convent Chainsaw Sharpener Files (sold separately) to ensure you have everything you need for thorough chainsaw maintenance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.