- LENGTHEN YOUR CHAINSAW LIFE: Use the Redneck Convent Chainsaw Dresser Rails Sharpening Tool to remove burrs from the bar rails and level the bar rail to reduce rail chipping and prevent your bar from knifing
- PERFECT SIZE: Small 4.5” x 2” x 2” inch (11.4cm x 5.1cm x 5.1cm) overall size; File blade is approximately 4” x 1/8” x 7/8” inch (10.2cm x 0.3cm x 2.2cm) to universally recondition all saw bar rails - Compatible with Stihl, Husqvarna, and Echo models
- EASY TO USE: Redress your chainsaw guide rails to 90 degrees to keep the chain cutting straight; Run the file perpendicularly to the bar and use in various positions with the file dressing the outer edges or the tops of the rails (chamfer the edges of the guide bar and redress the rails at 90 degrees)
- BUILT TO LAST: Blade constructed from steel and is pre-oiled for resistance to rust (we recommend lubricating blade between uses for best results; Lubrication not included); Handle constructed from hard plastic
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Chainsaw tool package includes (1) green chainsaw rail dresser handle and (1) file blade for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.