- EFFORTLESSLY REFILL CO2 TANKS: Use the G. Francis CO2 Gas Refill Station – Hose with 1/4" Inch Fittings & Dual Valve – Fill Beer Brew Keg, Aquarium, Welding Tank Refiller to fill small and large CO2 tanks without constantly buying refills at the store; This refill station allows you to easily and quickly charge and chill your brew
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: 4.9-foot (1.5m) long hose can be used for beer, tea, soda, and aquarium brewing kegs or kegerators; Can also be used for paintball refills, in growing plants (hydroponics), and welding applications; For any bottle or tank size from 2.5 pounds to 50 pounds – No matter the size, this refill station will fit your application
- EASY TO USE: Close valves before installation; Wrench is recommended for secure installation; After installation, slowly open the large CO2 tank valves on both your large and small tanks, open the first valve to transfer CO2 to the hose while the other valve remains shut, once finished refilling, close the valves on both of your large and small CO2 tanks and slowly close the first valve lever, then release the air or blow out the excess gas from the hose by slowly opening the second valve lever
- BUILT TO LAST: Dual heavy-duty turning valves for filling offer faster use and are easier on your hands than inferior single valve fill stations that inconveniently require you to use a bulk tank valve to fill your tank
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) 4.9-foot (1.5m) long CO2 refill hose with SAE standard 1/4-inch (6mm) fittings and dual fill valves with on/off switch; Tank required, not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.