- [Safely Set Your Traps]: The Redneck Convent Coil Spring Trap Setting Tool Set - 2 Pack Leverage Handles make setting your foothold traps easier, quicker, and safer
- [Made in the USA]: 6.3-inch (16cm) long metal bars create extra leverage to compress the stubborn beaver foot trap springs to make setting traps safer; Built for optimal strength and durability
- [Fits Your Traps]: Makes trapping minks, skunks, raccoons, foxes, bobcats, and beavers simpler; 1.8 x .5-inch (4.6x1.3cm) and 2.3 x .5-inch (5.8x1.3cm) openings fit your coil spring coon traps up to size # 4 (Traps not included)
- [Easy to Use]: Use as a pair of lever handles by positioning one opening on each trap lever; Depress flat so you can engage the dog onto the pan; Remove the coil trap setters
- [Incredible Visibility]: Vivid red powder-coating stands out against foliage and snow, so you never lose your coil spring setters while you set and reset multiple outdoor hunting latch traps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.