- REAL COYOTE SKULL: The coyote is a clever and adaptable creature found throughout North America; This predator is known for its keen sense of smell, incredibly sharp hearing, and famous coyote howl; Add the Redneck Convent | Real Animal Skeletons Real Bone Coyote Skull and Teeth to your taxidermy bones collection or use this animal skull decor piece and your coyote pelts as a basis for your cabin interior design scheme
- LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY OBTAINED: All animal skeleton models are obtained through legal hunting and trapping operation within the United States to maintain overpopulation and to protect other native animals; We support the use of the entire animal including hide, tails, feet, bones, claws, meat, and grease
- PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED: The included skull and bones are professionally boiled and treated to provide you with a quality piece that will impress your friends and family; To preserve integrity, color, and texture of your coyote animal skull real bones, we do not use whitening substances or artificial sealants; Lower jaw comes separate from the upper skull, but can be glued at the joint for display purposes
- RUSTIC HOME DECOR: Each real animal bones coyote skull is unique and authentic and will stand out beautifully in your home; The natural off-white color and genuine coyote skull teeth will help to create a divine and earthy feel; PLEASE NOTE: Because these are natural specimens, minor imperfections such as discoloration, missing or split teeth, battle scars, and other oddities are to be expected
- WONDERFUL SCIENCE-ORIENTED GIFT: On average, your coyote skull should measure roughly 7.5 inches (19cm) in length and 3.5 inches (8.9cm) in width (exact dimensions may differ); Encourage imagination and curiosity in young science lovers with these taxidermy animals articulated skeleton bones and skulls; Makes wonderful gifts for collectors and teachers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.