- [Safely Set Your Traps]: The Redneck Convent Duke Dog Proof Raccoon Trap Set Tool - 7 Inch Quality-Strength Leverage Handle makes setting your raccoon paw traps easier, quicker, and safer
- [Made in the USA]: 7.4-inch (18.8cm) length and 6.4mm (.25-inch) diameter u-shaped metal bar is designed to create leverage to compress the stubborn raccoon hand trap springs to make setting traps safer
- [Fits Your Traps]: Makes trapping minks, muskrats, martens, and groundhogs simpler; 1.6-inch (4cm) opening slides between the spring bars on your Duke, Z-trap, and Bridger DP coon trap kits (not included)
- [Easy to Use]: Position indents on the duke coon trap setter beneath the bar holding the trigger; Push downwards on the DP trap setter to compress the spring; Once compressed, lock into place with trigger hook; Remove DP setting tool
- [Incredible Visibility]: Vivid powder-coating stands out against foliage and snow, so you never lose your dog proof setter tool while you set and reset multiple outdoor raccoon and skunk traps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.