- [Slice through Fats and Tissues] Easily cut and push meat and fats with the Redneck Convent 12-Inch Double Handled Fleshing Knife; Ideal for stripping mink, muskrat, rabbit, squirrel, and weasel pelts
- [One Tool for Skinning] With a light amount of pressure the coyote fleshing knife glides smoothly along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt; Cautious of proper use to avoid damaging hide
- [Double-Edged Blade] Moderately sharp edge pushes fat and meat while the ultra-sharp edge slices through stubborn gristle with ease; Beveled construction is designed to glide along a fleshing beam for precise control and movement
- [Built to Last] Steel resists corrosion and oxidation and provides these hide skinning tools with maximum durability; 1.5 by 12-inch (3.8 by 30.5cm) stainless steel fleshing knife fits your needs
- [Dual Handled for Stability] Dual textile handles ensure a non-slip grip for added control while still providing comfort when you’re working; Each skinning knife handle measures at 4.9 inches (12.5cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.