- ULTIMATE DUAL FEED FLUSHER: Use the Redneck Convent Dual Water Feed Boat Motor Flusher Rectangular Cup Muffs with Hose Fittings Flush Kit – Marine Outboard Engine Flushing to obliterate salt and mineral build up along with other contaminants from your outboard boat engine’s lower unit cooling system when hooked up to a garden hose; Effective way to flush engine with fresh water to prevent clogging and corrosion and allow for engine adjustments
- EASY INSTALLATION: Requires no tools for installation or removal; Simply slide the flusher muff cups over the top of the water intake slots on your boat and connect your garden hose to one of the included quick connect fittings to run motor out of the water or use to winterize motor; Never turn water supply to full force or damage to drive may occur
- FITS YOUR BOAT: Compatible with most Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Chrysler, Force, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, and Tohatsu outdrives; As long as your boat includes side water inlet ports, this flusher is for you; Rotate muff ears to fit and seal over the water pick-ups on the lower unit (cups swivel to be positioned horizontally or vertically for a multitude of ways to put it on)
- NO LEAKAGE: Inferior round cups do not always fit correctly over intake ports, but these rectangular cups are easy to put on, clamp very tightly, and provide maximum water flow in both intakes while allowing for zero leakage once you start the engine; Cup dimensions 5 inches x 3.25 inches and 1.25 inches deep (12.7cm x 8.3cm x 3.2cm); Black coated steel frame for quick and secure connection
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) dual feed flusher and (2) quick connect style hose fittings that easily attach to your standard garden hose (hose not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.