- [Be Prepared for Emergencies]: When in an emergency situation, the Redneck Convent Survival Snare Kit Trap Wire Snare Set allows you to start a fire and set a trap to catch any smaller animal such as opossum, rabbit, squirrel, mink, ground hog, bobcat, raccoon, fox
- [Durably Made In USA]: Constructed from 36-inch (91.4 cm) long 7x7 1/16-inch diameter steel aircraft cable with a 480-pound (218 kg) breaking strength for maximum longevity in all weather conditions; Proudly made in USA
- [Loaded for Speed]: Loading makes a huge difference in snaring percentages as it puts tension in the loop making the loop rounder and causing it to close quickly when an animal goes through it; We load our snares to increase your odds of a catch and prevent misfiring
- [Easy to Use]: You can run the end that is opposite of the loop through to create a slip knot used with an anchoring nearby tree or fence; You also can run a small chain through the loop and anchor the chain around a tree, using the snare away from a tree; Check your state laws and hunting regulations for requirements and snare trapping legality
- [Package Contents]: Survival trapping kit includes (3) 36-inch snares, (1) 72-inch support wire, and (1) emergency fire starter packed inside a 3x4 inch (7.6x10.2 cm) tin container; Also includes chart with recommended snare dimensions and placement along with tips for successful survival snaring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.