- GREATER BREW FLAVOR: The G. Francis Homebrew Electric Fermentation Heating Thermostat and Probe – Kombucha, Beer Wort, Wine Brewing Digital Heat Controller vastly improves the flavor and the consistency of your homebrewed kombucha, beer wort, or wine; Perfect for both ales and lagers and keeping your fermenting liquid at an exact and correct temperature
- USE YOUR FERMENTER: The 3-inch x 1.5-inch x 4.75-inch (7.6cm x 3.8cm x 12.1cm) size of this unit, wide temperature range, and easy usage make this thermostat perfect for your 1 to 5 gallon (3.8L to 18.9L) carboy, bucket, or any vessel whether it is constructed of plastic or glass and has a big/wide mouth or small mouth; 66-inch (167.6cm) long power cord and 68-inch (172.7cm) long probe cord are longer than most and will easily fit beer and wine fermenters
- KEEP TEMPERATURE STABLE: 68 degrees Fahrenheit to 108 degrees Fahrenheit (20°C-42°C) temperature setting range (adjust up or down in increments of 1 degree); Perfect range in both Fahrenheit and Celsius for all types of fermentation; Gives your wort even heat throughout the entire vessel with very low power draw and cuts fermentation time in half; 120V/60Hz input and output, 8.3A maximum current, 1,000W maximum wattage
- EASY TO USE: Instruction manual included; Plug heat mat (not included) into the thermostat outlet, plug thermostat into wall outlet, set desired temperature, immerse 0.25-inch diameter (0.6cm) probe in wort, use included 1-inch (2.5cm) diameter suction cup to attach to outside of container; It reads temperature and turns heat on and off; Displays actual wort temperature, Check set temp by hitting “Set” button; For heating only; Can use in aquarium settings; Includes top hanger for easy storage
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) digital fermentation temperature controller with attached power cord and probe plus (1) instruction manual; Heater, carboy, and thermowell not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.