- GET TOUGH JOBS DONE: The Redneck Convent Forestry Safety Helmet – Vented Hard Hat, Mesh and Plastic Visors, Protective Earmuffs – Construction, Welding, Chainsaw meets safety standards and has a 4-in-1 design that protects your head, face, and both ears while you are welding, automotive painting, doing construction work, mining, or general manufacturing; For use with chainsaws, brush cutters, trimmers, and ideal for forestry type work; All parts are ANSI and CE approved
- PROTECT YOUR HEAD: The safety helmet is lightweight and includes 6 top vents to keep you cool; 6-point suspension helmet is designed with comfort in mind and securely fits your head with convenient dial knob in back for easy circumference adjustments and a comfortable, custom fit; High-density impact-resistant cap that has a polypropylene (PP) shell and a comfortable fabric head cradle that makes this helmet conform to ANSI Z89.1 & CE EN397:2012+A1:2012 safety standards
- PROTECT YOUR FACE: The clear polycarbonate (PC) visor is impact resistant, provides full face protection (recommended use with protective eyewear), and conforms to CE EN 166 1B for safety; Keep the air flowing by swapping out the visor with the included mesh face screen; Both are lightweight and interchangeable to shield from debris; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use
- PROTECT YOUR EARS: The earmuffs are lightweight and are noise reducing with a 30 decibel (dB) noise reduction rating (NRR) and a 23 decibel (dB) signal to noise rating (SNR); Completely metal-free; Include comfortable soft PVC ear cushions; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use; Conform to CE EN 352-3, ANSI S3.19 for acoustical noise reduction
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) helmet, (2) earmuffs – pair, (1) polycarbonate visor, (1) metal mesh visor, and easy-to-read assembly instructions for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.