- WATERPROOF HUNTING GLOVES: You no longer have to get your hands and winter snow gloves wet when setting up and tearing down your waterfowl hunting accessories; Use the Redneck Convent Extra Long Waterproof Insulated Gloves Duck Hunting Gloves to stay warm and dry while hunting and setting decoy traps; Extra-long gauntlet covers all the way up and across your shoulders
- NOT ONLY FOR HUNTING: These trapping gloves can be used as crabbing gloves and ice fishing gloves to protect you when you have to submerge your hands into freezing and bacteria-filled waters; Use these cold weather work gloves to stay warm when operating a snow blower or snow shovel; Because of their resistance to liquids and chemicals, these water proof gloves can even be used for chemical handling and fabric dyeing
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Large size gauntlet glove PVC gloves and extended shoulder covers easily fit over your coat and stays in place credited to the 7-inch (17.8 cm) connector that fits across your back; Single cotton layer lines the inside of these cold weather waterproof gloves for extra comfort and warmth; Large arm openings make it easy to put on and remove
- EXTENDED SHOULDER LENGTH PROTECTION: Extended gauntlets protect your hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders from the freezing weather, cold snow, and icy water when duck hunting and ice fishing; 38-inch (96.5 cm) length from tip of middle finger to farthest edge of glove; Ideal for trappers, skinners, butchers, and chemical handlers due to their flexibility and textured grips
- BUILT TO LAST: PVC coating provides excellent resistance to abrasion, water, oils, greases, chemicals, and other solvents; Duck hunting gear drake waterfowl gloves features textured materials over the hands to enhance their gripping ability when working with decoys and decoy lines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.