- SCRAPER SKINNING KIT: The Redneck Convent Hog Flesher Pelt Scraper is easy to use for cutting and pushing membrane and fat from animal hide and for last minute detailing; The metal scraper wheels works well in conjunction with a fleshing knife, a wooden or PVC fleshing beam, and hide tanning solution
- IDEAL FOR DETAILING: Designed for trappers who are looking for efficiency and ease when tanning, these flesher skinning tools provide 2 sharp blades that allow you to detail delicate areas like edges and limbs on small and large animal hides
- STURDY WOODEN HANDLE: The heavy-duty 4.2-inch (10.6 cm) wooden handle provides a sturdy, yet comfortable grip to pull or push in smooth, even strokes for ease when working; Attach 1 or both wheel blades to the handle for optimal use
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: Constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and oxidation, these hide tanning tools are easy to handle and clean; The heavy-duty rounded blades are beveled inwards and offer sharp edges for pushing, cutting, and detailing with precision and control; The smaller rounded plate has a 2.5-inch (6.3 cm) diameter while the larger plate has a 3.5-inch (8.9 cm) diameter
- EASY TO USE: This pelt scraper is a key component to add to your trapping kit supplies, taxidermy tools, and tanning equipment; Designed with a wooden handle for ease and control, the pelt flesher glides in either direction on the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt with a light amount of pressure; Unlikely to cause damage to hide when used correctly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.