- DIY KAYAKING ANCHOR TROLLEY SYSTEM: Use the Redneck Convent | Kayak Anchor Trolley System to anchor your kayak when fishing; Anchor trolley system for kayak and canoe stabilizes your vessel in all types of water no matter the current flow; Adjustable anchor point allows for smooth transition and movement when current or wind changes
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of durable black nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel hardware, this kayak trolley kit is built for maximum durability, strength, and longevity; Heavy duty paracord has a breaking strength of 550 lbs. and can be used to anchor your canoe while fishing or when docking; Meets ISO9001:2008 certification
- ROTATING DESIGN FOR SMOOTH MOVEMENTS: Kayak anchor trolley pulley blocks feature a rotating cylinder head for quick, smooth action that is great for changing directions and creating flexibility with your positioning; Simple zig zag kayak cleat lock allows you to angle your boat in any direction you desire while the removable trolley line allows you to tie up your water vessel to the dock when not in use
- CONTENTS: Each anchor trolley kit kayak accessories kit includes a 32 foot (9.8m) braided nylon trolley line, a steel O-ring, a 2.4-inch (6.1cm) zig zag cleat, (2) rotating M15 pulley blocks, (2) 1.5-inch (3.8cm) snap link hooks, (2) pad eye surface mounts, (6) screws, and (6) tri-grip rivets
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use included screws or rivets to install the pad eyes on the right or left side of your canoe or kayak; Then install the kayak anchor cleat in the middle of the two pad eyes to maintain stable positioning when in use; Attach the snap hooks and kayak pulley blocks to the pad eye and lace the trolley line to secure the kayak anchor trolly kit; Can fit your bow, stern, or front of your cockpit for security
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.