- [Chop Firewood with Less Force and Injury]: Redneck Convent Black Firewood Kindling Splitter provides a safe alternative to chopping wood that reduces the risk of injury; Log splitter wedge uses minimal manual force to produce large piles of kindling
- [How to Use]: Insert a piece of wood in the 9.8 x 7.8-inch (25 x 20cm) kindling splitter cast iron ring and strike the woods with a blunt object such as a mallet; Inner 4-inch (10cm) log splitter axe will divide the wood into two pieces
- [Resist the Elements]: Wood kindling splitter is 17 inches (43cm) tall; Constructed of cast iron, the kindling cracker firewood splitter is durable and can withstand the elements when travelling
- [Cut Wood Anywhere]: Manual log splitter comes fully assembled; Kindling maker weighs 13 pounds (6kg) for easy portability when camping or on hunting trips
- [Safety First]: Wood splitter stand includes 6 holes for anchoring wood chopper onto a tree trunk stump, so it stays in place while chopping firewood; We recommend that you use protective glasses and gloves when using the manual wood splitter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.