- LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN: When you hear the water calling your name, be prepared to get out there and back with the Redneck Convent 2 Piece Kayak Paddle; It allows those all-day water excursions to escape reality and enjoy the great outdoors and nature all around for the adventurer in you
- IMPROVE TECHNIQUE: 7.3 foot x 6.5” inch (2.2m x 16.5cm) total assembly dimensions with a standard diameter shaft that is comfortable in any size hands; Ideal for kayakers of all practicing levels and for both high and low angle methods of paddling; Slender 17 inch x 6.5 inch (43.2cm x 16.5cm) curved paddle blades are designed to cut into the water and propel you along, offering maximum speed and control; Smoothly glides through water to maintain a flutter-free stroke and less fatigue
- TAKE ANYWHERE: For the recreational kayaker who enjoys day trips, fishing, exploring, or exercise in a lake, river, or ocean (freshwater and saltwater compatible) on calm, intermediate, and even rough wave types; Can be used for your boat, kayak, raft, jet ski; Great for recreational use and emergency use
- EASY 2-PIECE STORAGE: 45.7 inch (116cm) two piece design for easy travel when your adventure comes to a close; When it is time to head home and back to reality, simply break down and load the two pieces into your trunk or tuck away in your kayak
- SIMPLE CARE: We recommend washing off the paddle with clean water after each use to avoid cross-contaminating bodies of water and to keep your paddle in pristine condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.