- SAFELY TRANSFER LIQUIDS: Use the G. Francis Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump – Food Grade Stainless Steel Head with 1/2" Inch Thread to transfer hot and cold liquids instead of trying to move giant brew kettles yourself and running into accidents and injuries; Transferring liquids is a part of any homebrew operation, and this magnetic drive pump is an optimum liquid transport pump with high output volume and quiet operation for industrial and home equipment
- EASY TO USE: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- BUILT TO LAST: Stainless-steel head, magnetic pump, plastic head for strength and longevity; Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and heat up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit (105 degrees Celsius); 6.5-inch x 2.6-inch (15.5cm x 6.4cm) pump overall dimensions with 3.25-inch x 2.5-inch (8.3cm x 6.4cm) steel mounting plate (mounting hardware not included)
- MAGNETIC: Fully sealed pump motor with connecting magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller; Magnetically coupled for enhanced operation
- SPECIFICATIONS: 4.75-foot (1.4m) long 3-prong 18AWG power cord; 1/2-inch NPT thread; 110V; Not self-priming (do not run dry); 5 gallons per minute (19 L/min) maximum capacity; 11.2-foot (3.4m) maximum head; 10W rated power; 150mA current; 60 Hz frequency; 3,000 r/min speed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.