- MOVE QUICKLY AND QUIETLY IN SHALLOW WATER: Use the Redneck Convent Marsh Pole Foot Attachment to help you push your boat through marshes, swamps, and other shallow waters; Ideal for quietly stalking shallow hunting waters for fish and game
- DUCK FOOT DESIGN: 7.5 inch (19 cm) webbed duck foot design features a 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) wide edge with indents to prevent the pole from sinking into mud and muck; Spring-loaded plates create a powerful leverage action to make maneuvering around shallow, thick, and muddy areas easier
- FITS YOUR PUSH POLES: Kayak push pole foot attachment adapts to most 1.25-inch (3.2 cm) diameter poles; Features two holes inside connection bar to attach to a snap button pole or to be permanently bolted to your pole; Use shallow water anchor pole foot attachment with bamboo, metal, or fiberglass push pole
- SELF-CLEANING ACTION: Cleaning your tools can be a headache after a long day on the lake, but these decoy pole duck boat accessories are designed with a smooth finish to avoid build up; Spring-loaded plates open when pushing and closes when pulling to allow water to wash away mud and muck while you move through the water
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of durable aluminum plates and stainless-steel spring and hardware, these boat docking pole foot attachments are ideal for harsh weather and water types; Aluminum plates are coated for resistance to rust and corrosion; Pole foot meets SGS regulations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.