- CARBONATE YOUR BREW: When it comes time to carbonate the homebrew within your keg, you should not have to worry for broken glass, lost caps, for flat beer; The G. Francis Mini Beer Taps Keg Tapper gives you the best of both worlds and can be used to carbonate and/or dispense your mini keg using your standard homebrew kegging equipment
- USE YOUR MINI KEG: This keg tap handle beer pump fits your existing 0.5 gallon, 0.9 gallon, and 1.3 gallon (2L, 3.6L, 5L) mini kegs or growlers that feature inner threaded caps; Tap for a keg allows for use of your existing keg dispensing and CO2 equipment with your mini keg; domestic beer keg tap features a gas ball lock connection and one bar-style beer faucet connection to allow for use of standard CO2 equipment
- EASY TO USE: Tap keg includes 2 posts and 1 ball lock; To use these beer taps for kegs, simply connect the top (straight up) post to liquid line, angled post to gas; beer keg tapper includes beer line tube 12.5 inches (31.75cm) long to fit many size/depth growlers; taps for kegs also includes relief valve that relieves pressure above 60 PSI; Do not overtighten; Clean and sanitize directly after use for the best beer
- BUILT TO LAST: Beer keg tap and pump constructed from stainless steel for sleek design and maximum strength; Keg pump tap and spout measures at approximate 3-inch x 3.25-inch (7.6cm x 8.3cm) overall dimensions; O-rings on the liquid ball lock and gas ball lock; Pressure relief valve for simple operation
- CONTENTS: Keg tappers domestic keg tap package includes (1) mini keg tap dispenser and (1) 12.5-inch (31.75cm) long beer line tube; Please note that a beer keg, tap, and CO2 charger are required, not included in this connector tap for keg of beer package
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.