- BREW IN A BAG: The G. Francis Grain Bags for Home Brewing is the perfect addition to your homebrew supplies; These mesh reusable tea bags allow liquid to pass through without letting hops, grains, spices, or leaves clog up your home crafted brews; The fine mesh bags hold 3-6 oz (85-170 g) of hop pellets or up to 2 lb. (907 g) of grains and saves time and money while protecting the environment
- EXTRACT THE BEST FLAVORS: Filtering systems are designed to be more convenient and easier to clean than by submerging hops or grains; They are also ideal because you get the same extraction of flavors without the issues of build up or grain getting stuck in your other equipment; These simple empty tea bags fill your own perfect mix of fresh ingredients into your brews to add bitter, zesty, and citric flavors; Once satisfied with the optimal flavor, just remove the straining bag
- DURABLE MUSLIN BAGS: Constructed of Muslin Cotton Fibers, each hop sack is designed to be lightweight and resistant to rips, tears, and separation; Common versions such as cheesecloth bags, nylon mesh bag, and polyester tea filter bags cannot stand up to the durability, permeability, and stretchy disposition that muslin cloth bags offer; Get the full flavor with a fraction of the cost and none of the mess with these grain steeping bags
- REUSABLE FINE MESH BAG: Cut back on expenses and waste by using this brewers bag repeatedly; Not only are these bags washable, but they are resistant to odors and stains, so they will not affect future beers or teas that you brew; This lightweight fine mesh tea bag stands at a height of 26 inches (66 cm) with a width of 3 inches (7.6 cm) and can hold up to 6 ounces of hop pellets or 2 lb. of grains
- NOT JUST FOR BEER BREWING: Use the G. Francis Steeping Brewing Bag for not only beer brewing, but also for tea and coffee; Thanks to the strength and stretch that is provided by muslin cotton, these loose leaf tea bags give your brews a better access to flavors in your ingredients than cheese cloth bags; These filter bags can also be used to make herb sacks for soups and stews and for almond milk and juice bags
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.