- QUICKLY CHILL BEER WORT: Use the G. Francis Wort Chiller to take your boiling wort down to cool and safe temperatures; A poorly constructed coil immersion chiller can take hours to chill wort and thin copper tubing can bend and crack which can cause water to rush out where it should not be, but this durable plate chiller has 30 brazed plates and cools wort within minutes without leakage
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Because wort flows through the chambers inside the copper wort chiller, the wort will aerate for pitching yeast; Recirculate wort in your pot while cooling or use in conjunction with an immersion chiller (not included); Proper cooling of a wort can make or break a brew, and this home brewing plate chiller is perfect for the job; You can also boil the homebrew beer wort chiller to clean and sanitize; Never use harsh cleaning chemicals, abrasives, or bleach; Do not freeze
- EASY TO USE: Connect brew kettle drain to the wort-in fitting, attach the wort-out fitting to another breaking pot or into your fermenter, connect a garden hose to the water-in fitting and a tube to the water-out fitting to remove warm water; You can also use a pump with cold water and recirculate it to use less water; You may need to adjust the flow rate of the water and/or wort until you achieve your desired end temperature; 1 gallon per minute (3.79 L/min) suggested wort flow
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCE: Sanitizing these chiller plates along with your other home brew supplies enhances the result of your brew; Before use, run sanitizing solution through the wort side of the plate chiller 30 exchange with a pump or fill the wort side with sanitizer and tilt brewing chiller from side to side to allow air bubbles to escape and rinse out with water; Flush wort side immediately after use; Soak in sanitizer and thoroughly rinse out wort-side with clean water; Air dry between uses
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from stainless-steel with 30 plate copper brazing for maximum heat exchange; 7.5” x 2.9” x 3” inch (19.1cm x 7.4cm x 7.6cm) overall dimensions; 145 PSI (10 Bar) maximum pressure; 3/4-inch GHT (standard garden hose) fittings; Mounting hardware not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.