- PORTABLE BEER DISPENSER KEG KIT: Use the G. Francis Beer Keg Regulator and Spout for Beverage Dispenser to take your favorite home-brewed sodas and beers anywhere you go; This mini beer carbonator helps to keep your keg pressurized without the expensive, bulky CO2 dispensing systems that are on the market; This draft beer system is lightweight and compact to keep your mobile setup simple
- PRACTICAL HOMEBREW DISPENSER: Cornelius kegs are perfect for storing and dispensing your homemade sodas and brews and your new beer can dispenser is a great asset for taking your keg on the road; The mini CO2 system pressurizes your keg while the stylish faucet and handle dispense your brew quickly; The faucet is also an attractive and effective alternative to the typical picnic faucet, and you can be sure that this dispenser will close more easily to avoid wasting any of your homemade product
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this attractive beer tapping kit; This mini keg dispenser is a compact draft system that carbonates your beverages and dispenses your favorite drinks without hoses or picnic faucets making it more durable and attractive for your parties and gatherings
- DURABLE AND EASY TO USE: The heavy duty regulator (0-60 PSI) ensures perfect pressure with no effort; Just attach the system to your portable keg growler, set the dial, and you are ready to go; The heavy duty plastic of the disconnect attachments ensure a tight seal every time to keep your beverages pressurized and fresh; This portable bar gadget is perfect for any beer maker and beer server
- CONTENTS INCLUDES: This Cornelius keg kit includes (1) chrome-plated faucet, (1) black plastic 2-3/4 inch (69.8 mm) tap handle, (1) faucet disconnect, (1) adapter, (1) mini CO2 regulator with attachment, and (1) regulator disconnect; This system requires (1) threaded CO2 cartridge and (1) Cornelius keg that are not included in set
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.