- KEEP FOOD AND BEVERAGES COLD: If you need a big cooler to keep your food fresh for a week and the alternative is canned beans and hot soda, the Redneck Convent Ice Chest With Wheels and Handle is the one for you; No longer will you worry about food spoiling or cool beverages growing warm with this large ice chest cooler
- WIDE RANGE CAPACITY: Store anything in this ice chest with wheels from your lunch and canned beverages to your catch and takedown; 45-liter (47.6 quart) coolers for camping holds approximately 30 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio; ice chest large cooler with wheels also hold up to 35 pounds (13.6kg) of ice; Rolling ice chest cooler contents stay cold for days with rubber gasket for perfect seal; Camp cooler is food grade, non-toxic, odorless
- EASY TO USE: Hard plastic wheels with extendable handle (for pulling) and comfortable built-in side handles (for lifting) allow you to go virtually anywhere on any terrain with these ice chests and coolers with wheels; No matter where you go, the rubberize feet provide a secure grip on all surfaces; Wheeled cooler with handle includes oversized drain plug for rapid drainage without blocking or clogging
- BUILT TO LAST: Portable ice chest on wheels constructed from polyurethane polyester (PE/PU) that is UV-resistant and easy to clean; Thick PU insulation provides superior ice retention in all environments (up to 240 hours / 10 days under normal temperature conditions); Durable stainless-steel locking plates let you add a lock for maximum security (lock not included); T-shaped rubber latch for structural durability and corrosion resistance
- SPECIFICATIONS: Inner dimensions 16.3” L x 11.2” W x 17.1” inch H (41.5cm x 28.5cm x 43.5cm); Outer dimensions 20.5” L x 15.4” W x 22.4” inch H (52cm x 39cm x 57cm); Empty weight 22 pounds (10.4 kgs); Includes locking plate; 48 quart cooler includes 4 top cup holders that are 2.5 inches in diameter and 0.25 inch deep (6.4cm x 0.6cm) so you can sit down and relax with a can of your favorite beverage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.