- [Keep Cozy While Camping]: Whether you are hiking in the mountains or fishing at the lake, depend on the Redneck Convent Non Electric Heater to stay warm; Package includes 1 portable propane heater indoor and outdoor space heater; Propane tank required, not included
- [Safety First]: Camping heater non electric portable heater features safety guidelines and instructions; Propane heater portable camper heater is designed to automatically shut off if it is tipped over or detects low oxygen levels
- [Provide Radiant Heat]: For camping trips with your family and friends, this propane portable heater will provide heat for areas up to 225 square feet (20 square meters); Portable indoor heater propane heater will produce 4,000 to 9,000 BTU
- [How to Use]: Pull open the side hatch; Attach your 1 pound (0.4kg) propane tank; Push down on blue knob and turn; Adjust the heat as needed; If you attach a propane tank of up to 20 pounds (9kg), do not adjust heat; Ensure there is adequate ventilation when using indoors
- [For Your Travels]: Portable propane heater for camping is designed to weather the rugged outdoors with you when you travel; Portable camping heater includes fold down handle, weighs approximately 9 pounds (4kg), and measures 6 x 12.5 x 16 inches (15 x 31 x 40cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.