- SHOOT SAFELY: Add the Redneck Convent | 17 & 22 Caliber Bullet Trap Pellet Gun Trap Target Box Airsoft BB Trap to your handgun accessories and equipment so you can shoot targets and keep the bullets in one spot for convenient cleanup; Pellet catcher target has a 45-degree backstop plate and bullet trap area to capture spent ammunition from .22 and .17 caliber rimfire (bottom plate ends in front with a large C-shaped lip to catch lead and backstop is angled downward to deflect into bottom tray)
- OUTDOOR TARGET SHOOTING PRACTICE: Recommended for outdoor use or indoor use only when there is plenty of distance and ventilation (because of lead dust splatter, we encourage using an additional soft backdrop to prevent splatter and ricochets when indoors)
- FITS YOUR RIMFIRE PISTOL OR RIFLE: Rated for soft-nosed lead .22 or .17 rimfire bullets, air gun non-steel pellets, and anything less potent than CCI Mini-Mags; For rimfire rounds only (method of ignition for metallic firearm cartridges and cartridges themselves – gun firing pin strikes and crushes base rim to ignite primer as opposed to the more frequent and more powerful centerfire method of firing pin striking primer cap at center of cartridge base; less powerful than centerfire)
- USE YOUR TARGETS: 11.3 x 8.7 x 12.1 inch (28.7cm x 22.1cm x 30.7cm) overall dimensions with an 11 x 10 inch (27.9cm x 25.4cm) target area to accommodate 8x8, 8.5x11, or 10.75x10.75 inch target sizes; Removable clip with 1.5-inch (3.8cm) wide jaw opening holds any target (paper target not included); Use a bullseye target that works best with your caliber and distance to avoid missing the backstop; Minimum target distance of 30 yards for .22LR, 75 yards for .17 rimfire
- BUILT TO LAST: Bullet catcher constructed from steel with a powder-coat finish for maximum strength and longevity that holds up to .22 and .17 caliber ammunition; Light assembly required and comes with an instructional diagram for convenience; Bullet traps package includes (12) Allen head assembly bolts M6x15 and an Allen wrench hex key for easy assembly (we recommend loosely placing in screws before tightening entire unit for effortless parts alignment)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.