- GET PRECISE SPLITS: The Redneck Convent Wood Splitting Froe allows you to be much more precise when splitting lumber, shakes, shingles, and turning blanks; Use for woodworking projects that require riveting such as chair spindles and spoons, split bow staves, or make tinder and kindling for a wood stove
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a hardened steel blade and durable hardwood handle that can easily pry and split cedar and other types of wood
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 18-inch (45.7cm) long handle that is constructed from solid hardwood for less user fatigue and more productivity
- EASY TO USE: The froe goes through the log and the wood separates from the rest of the log; To use, simply pound the top of the blade with a wooden mallet or maul into the end of a short log, then pull back on the handle to split off a slice of the wood with the grain; Wooden mallet recommended, not included
- PERFECT SIZE: 15” x 0.25” x 1.9” inch (38.1cm x 0.6cm x 4.8cm) froe-type blade; Handle is graduated in size meaning that it tapers (one end of the handle is larger than the eye of the froe) so the blade jam fits in place and prevents the froe blade from falling off of the handle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.