- PELT SCRAPER SKINNING KIT: Whether you are an avid leather craftsman or a first timer, the Redneck Convent Single Handle Flesher is easy to use for cutting and pushing membrane and fat from animal hide; The 2 by 3 inch (5.1 x 7.6 cm) stainless steel metal end is bladed on both sides and would make a great addition to your other hide tanning tools such as a fleshing knife, a wooden or PVC fleshing beam, and hide tanning solution
- IDEAL FOR REMOVING MEMBRANE AND FAT: Designed for trappers who are looking for efficiency and ease when tanning, these flesher skinning tools provide a moderately sharp edge that is ideal for pushing or pulling fat and meat from small animal hides and can easily be sharpened to slice through stubborn gristle; This blade is perfect for stripping mink, muskrat, rabbit, squirrel, and weasel pelts
- SINGLE HANDLED FOR EASE: Tough wooden material is used to create the single 4.5-inch handle (11.4 cm); The singled handed design provides a sturdy grip and allows you to pull in smooth, even strokes for ease when working; Soft wood provides a comfortable hold while working
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and oxidation, this fleshing tool is easy to handle and clean; The heavy-duty blade is also beveled for easy scraping and precise control; Particularly ideal for catching “missed spots” on pelts when finishing
- EASY TO USE: This fleshing blade is a key component to add to your trapping kit supplies, stripping tools, taxidermy tools, and tanning equipment; Designed with a wooden handle for ease and control, the pelt flesher glides along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt with a light amount of pressure; Unlikely to cause damage to hide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.