- CATCH VARIOUS CRITTERS: The Redneck Convent® | Snare Wires 12-Pack Trapping Snares are 60 inches (152.4cm) of 3/32nd 7x7 cable with a 9-gauge HD end swivel, polyethylene plastic support collar, lock, and 12-inch (30.5cm) loop stop limit to allow you to catch any animal from raccoon to coyote and groundhog to gray fox
- TRAP LEGALLY: Included nut is an optional “floating” deer stop that will keep the snare from shutting fully, allowing a deer to be freed; Check your state laws and hunting regulations for deer stop requirements and snare trapping legality
- EASY TO USE: You can run the end that is opposite of the loop through to create a slip knot used with an anchoring nearby tree or fence; You also can run a small chain through the loop and anchor the chain around a tree, using the snare away from a tree; Whichever method you use, when an animal hits the snare, the snare will reliably come down quickly
- LOADED FOR SPEED: Loading makes a huge difference in snaring percentages as it puts tension in the loop making the loop rounder and causing it to close quickly when an animal goes through it
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (12) reusable animal snare traps to best suit your trapping needs
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.Length: 10.3 in.
Width: 6.8 in.
Height: 2.5 in.