- WARM BEER IS A BUZZ KILL: As much as we love beer, it can be finicky; When beer gets too warm, it is harsh, brutal, and generally tough to drink; You should not feel pressure to chug a perfectly crafted brew in order to avoid the downside of a warm beer, but ice cubes do not evenly distribute coldness, and they melt and water down or dilute your drink
- KEEP THE PARTY GOING: The G. Francis In-Bottle Drink-Though Beer Chiller keeps your beer cold from the first sip to the last drop; Designed to cool your drink instantly from inside the bottle and made with highly advanced cooling technology that is perfect for parties, pool, beach, camping, BBQs, or any day you want to chill out and celebrate; It will be your beer’s new best friend when your koozie is not up to the job; It is just like walking around with a mini fridge in your hand
- FOR STANDARD BOTTLES: Fits most standard long neck beer bottles, some soft drink bottles, and any glass bottle that is at least 8.5 inches (21.6cm) tall; Works with glass bottled beer, ale, wine cooler, soda pop, plastic water bottle; Not intended for use with aluminum cans; 8.5-inch (21.6cm) overall length; 8” x 0.6” inch (20.3cm x 1.5cm) shaft; 0.5-inch (1.3cm) top opening; 1.4-inch (3.5cm) diameter top
- EASY TO USE (no matter how many drinks you have had): Freeze the chiller for 3 to 4 hours before using, take a sip of beer to make room for the chiller, insert the chiller in bottle, press firmly to create a tight seal (if not applied correctly, leakage between bottle lip and chiller lip may occur), and enjoy your beverage by pouring in a glass or drinking straight from bottle through the chiller top hole; Reusable; Hand wash or dish wash (do not heat or sterilize by disinfecting cabinet)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: All of us at G. Francis love our beer, so this package includes (4) reusable beer chillers to allow you to crack open and drink another cold one or share with a buddy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.