- NO MORE SHAKING: The G. Francis Stainless Steel Keg Lid, Tubing, and Stone Diffuser – Water, Soda, Beer Homebrew CO2 Carbonation – Cornelius Kegerator creates an easy and effective beverage carbonation process with no need to shake your keg; If you use a keg, cooler, and tap for carbonated drinks, this carbonation lid is a needed system upgrade
- MULTIPURPOSE: Carbonate beer, soda, water, juice, and even tonic or seltzer water at home; Can use for carbonation or as a replacement for your current, worn out keg lid
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from stainless steel not only for great looks but also for strength and longevity
- USE YOUR OWN KEG: Fits Cornelius (corny) kegs and similar standard homebrew kegs; Includes approximately 20-inch long tubing with diffusion stone and 4-3/8” x 3-3/4” inch oval lid diameter with a ball lock (Keg and gas line assembly required, not included)
- EASY TO USE: It is science – the submerged stone will speed things up slightly and give you a finer carbonation; By using the diffuser at the bottom of your keg, the tiny bubbles of gas are dispersed through the water and are absorbed much faster; Clean after each use and make sure that the post is tightened to prevent leaks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.