- WARM & FLAT WINE CAN BE A BUZZ KILL: As much as we love wine, it can be finicky; When wine is too warm and is not properly aerated, it is ultimately tough to drink; Having wine sit out for too long can take away the cool and crisp taste that you desire; You should not feel pressure to choke down a perfectly made wine in order to avoid the downside of a warm and flat wine, but aerating typically takes time, and ice cubes do not evenly distribute coldness and water down or dilute your drink
- KEEP THE PARTY GOING: Rediscover the deep flavors of your favorite wine with the G. Francis In-Bottle Pour-Though Wine Bottle Chiller and Aerator; Instantly makes your bottle of wine cold so you can pour yourself a glass and enjoy it from the first sip to the last drop; Air holes keep flow of wine smooth and draw in oxygen to aerate wine being poured; Tapered and ribbed rubber gasket for an airtight seal that prevents leakage while pouring
- FOR STANDARD WINE BOTTLES: Fits most standard glass wine bottles (both red and white wines) that are at least 9.25 inches (23.5cm) tall; 12.5-inch (31.8cm) overall length; 7.5” x 0.6” inch (20.3cm x 1.5cm) stainless steel shaft; 5” x 0.9” inch (2.3cm) transparent aerator top; Not intended for beer bottles or aluminum cans
- EASY TO USE (no matter how many glasses you have had): Freeze the stainless steel chiller stick for 2 or more hours before using, pour off enough wine to make room for the chiller, insert the chiller in bottle, press firmly to create a tight seal, let it sit for 5 minutes, and enjoy your beverage by pouring in a glass through the aerating top pourer hole (one of the best visual indicators of properly aerated wine is bubbles); Reusable; Hand wash or stick in the dishwasher
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: All of us at G. Francis love our wine, so this package includes (2) reusable stainless steel chiller sticks and (1) aerator top to allow you to pop open another bottle to keep the good times rolling
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.