- VERSATILE: Surveillance camera for hunting, animal observation (also for cold blooded animals or amphibians), indoor and outdoor security surveillance, professional wildlife monitoring and researching, and more
- EASY TO USE: Strap to a tree with the included adjustable cinch rope, insert batteries, set the functions to your needs, walk away, and capture great images day and night; It will snap high-quality images and shoot HD video with audio
- FEATURES: 5 capture modes – photo, video, time lapse, hybrid (video & picture), & motion detection; 12MP up to 9 pictures per trigger (burst mode, 0.6 second trigger speed); 1920x1080P HD video audio recording (resolution adjustable); Memory expandable & supports Micro SD up to 32 GB; Waterproof IP66 rating & weatherproof -4°F-140°F (-20°C-60°C); Integrated tripod mount; USB port; Video & image imprint includes date, time, temperature, & moon phase; Full color 2.4 LCD display; Password protected
- DAY AND NIGHT: In the daytime, experience HD video and images with 12MP, full color, and up to 9 pictures per trigger; In the nighttime, the night vision has black flash 940nm invisible 30 LEDs to capture long-range images and videos up to 65 feet away; Adjustable to meet user needs
- CONTENTS: Package includes trail camera, instruction manual, USB cable, and mounting strap; 4 AA batteries required (not included); 8 AA recommended for full use, 12-month standby, 6V external
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.