- [Safely Set Your Traps]: Open conibear traps easily with the Redneck Convent 14-Inch Body Grip Setter Trap Tongs; Heavy-duty coil spring trap setter tool keeps your fingers safe when setting heavy-duty traps
- [Made in the USA]: 1/4 by 3/4-inch (6x19mm) quality-strength aluminum bars are designed to compress your body grip trap springs together to make trapping easier and safer
- [Fits Your Traps]: 14-inch (35.6cm) trap setting tongs are designed for use with body grip trap sizes #50, #60, #110, #120, and #160; Makes trapping minks, muskrats, raccoons, martens, and groundhogs simpler
- [Pivot Design]: Scissor action creates the perfect amount of leverage to compress trap springs together; Pivot point is 4 inches (10.2cm) inwards allowing for an opening of 6.3-inches (16cm)
- [Easy to Use]: Hook body trap setting tool notches to press the trap springs together; Once springs are compressed and locked, face the jaws upwards, attach the trigger, and release the spring hooks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.