- CREATE A NATURAL LOOKING SET WHEN LAND TRAPPING: Improve your fox and coyote trap sets easily with the Redneck Convent 9 by 7 Inch Metal Sifter Trapping Sifter Pan; This dirt sifter large sifting pan allows you to cover traps with an even layer of dirt for a natural, rough look that will camouflage your trap from even the most hypersensitive animals
- DURABLE DIRT SHIFTING PAN: Constructed of galvanized steel provides these rock sifter screens soil strainers with maximum durability and longevity; 1/4 by 1/2 inch raised diamond metal mesh allows soil, dirt, and sand to pass through while containing or collecting plant roots, sticks, rocks, leaves, shells, teeth, and other remains; 6.3 by 8 inch (16 by 20.3cm) mesh screen has a sharp 1/16th inch thickness that rips through dirt clumps to prevents clogging
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS: This .78 pound (.35kg) rock strainer shifting pan is lightweight and features slanted walls and a 2.5 inch depth to allow you pick up more dirt and sift through it faster with less fatigue when running lots of traps for coyotes, raccoons, and other animals; Total measurements are 10 x 8.3 x 2.5 inches (25.4 x 21.1 x 6.4cm); Add this rock screen sifter to your coyote trapping supplies kit alongside your trapping lures, baits, wool, survival snares, and spring traps
- NOT JUST FOR TRAPPING: While designed to be added to your trapping tools, this soil sifter large trap sifter can also be used for various activities; Use this garden dirt sifter to remove rocks, stones, and sticks from your garden bed and mix in sawdust or compost for more effective soil; You can also easily find seashells and shark teeth buried in the sand at the beach, or even use this dirt screen sifter as a heavy duty scooper to make cleaning the litter box a snap
- EASY TO USE: Bed your coyote and bobcat traps by digging a hole with the trap dirt sifter screen then covering the trap with a thin, even layer of dirt; Metal sifter pans remove rocks, sticks, and other debris that could interfere with the traps ability to close; Use with trapper wool, fox urine, and baits to attract fox, coyotes, bobcats, and racoons to your trap set
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.