- SAVE YOUR BACK: Use the Redneck Convent Boat Tote Trolley to cart and carry your kayak, canoe, paddleboard, SUP, float mat, or jon boat to the water without straining your back; 5.1-inch (13cm) width between tires and padded carrier area to hold your vessel (measure the height from the middle area of your vessel for fitment)
- BUILT TO LAST: Has a 300-pound (136kg) total weight limit; Constructed from high-strength anodized steel, rubber wheels, and strong steel pins to ensure longevity while also keeping the carrying weight at a minimum (9lbs / 4kg)
- TAKE ON ANY TERRIAN: 9.5-inch (24.1cm) knobby tires that are easy to inflate with any air compressor or pump (not included); Traction treads allow for smooth movement across rough surfaces such as sand, gravel, and through wooded areas
- DESIGNED FOR EASY USE: Oversized foam bumper pads protect your vessel from scratches or dents; Includes a tie down strap to secure your vessel; Front and back V-shaped holders can be used as a kickstand for quick and easy loading; Light assembly required – Unfold carrier, attach bar that includes lynch pins to the carrier by popping in to the hollow carrier base pole, remove lynchpins, slide on tires, replace lynchpins, hook strap on either side of carrier
- EASY STORAGE: Collapsible and folds up to be 5 inches x 20 inches (12.7cm x 50.8cm) for easy storage and transport; Tires can be easily removed with the included lynchpin; Entire carrier can be stored in a large backpack or in your vessel while on the water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.